We had our first consultation on June 1st with the RE. He explained lots of things and took lots of blood and ran an u/s. The u/s looked good so he gave us a game plan for our first cycle. I knew I was only about 7 days away from my new cycle so I was excited. I was just praying that this second cycle was normal after the m/c at 26 days and that I wouldn't have to wait longer.
On monday AF showed her miserable head and I was so excited to see her :) So Wednesday , yes, tommorrow is CD3.... yeah!!!! I go in for bloodwork and an ultrasound and then back again on CD 10 for more blood work, an ultrasound and a hysteroscopy. I hope to get some answers tommorrow if some of our tests came back from our first visit. Still staying hopeful :)
I also called my insurance. They have an infertility program and I qualify!!!!! woo hoo!!!! So some of my testing and procedures (including IUI) will be covered fully. It is looking up. They covered me until 09.01.09, 3 months so we have lots of baby making to do in the near future.....
I'll keep everyone posted on our journey but wish us luck and keep praying. I think it's finally working :)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment