Wow! I can't believe its been 5 months since I posted. We went through 2 treatment cycles neither of them got us pregnant. We were successful on our own, however that resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I really don't know why I wasn't as upset about it, maybe because i wasn't pregnant long. Needless to say, we are happy 2009 is over and looking forward to 2010.
We are offically trying again. We took the last 3 months off due to the stress of the hoidays and my work load during that time. Michael and I have talked and both decided that we are going to search for a new re. I need a specialist that understands my kidney issues. I just saw my kidney doctor and he thinks its in my best interest to find a doctor that will take all my health issues into play while helping me keep a pregnancy full term. So while I am on a search for specialists we are trying the old fashion way, lots of baby dancing. Lol.
We figure we got pregnant on our own three times, it could happen again.
I just am not ready to give up yet on this.
Stay tuned.........
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment