Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CD12 and 3rd follie check

Ok, it's getting exciting. All those pokes and jabs are going to be worth it... yeah!!!!
Cd12 showed 1 on the left measuring 16 and 2 on the right measuring 15.There were 2 more on the right side but those 3 are the champs so far. We are doing 2 more nights of shots then in on Friday for follow up b/w and u/s and trigger time!!!!

I did also find out that once I get preggo I will be doing daily shots of Lovenox. Its a blood thinner that gets injected in the belly so I am not getting away from doing injections anytime soon. They gave me the med today, maybe it's a good sign :)

I will start on a low dose daily aspirin in the mean time to help with the blood in the uterus.

Will post more on Friday. Happy hump day!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment