Sunday, December 21, 2014
Been awhile....
I don't even know where to start or when to start because it's been so long... I guess I could start that we have been unsuccessful in starting a family. Wait, it's not entirely true- my husband has two grown children that represent a part of our family. I should say I have been unable to create a child. Ok that's wrong too... I was never able to bring a child into the world. Maybe this is why I haven't blogged in a few years....
I have so much to say... So many things I've experienced in the last five years... Our journey continued , our lives changed, I've changed. Some changes were made purely for survival while other changes were out of hope. To this day, there is still hope. It sounds like desperation rather than hope. Maybe it is but you wouldn't blame me if you walked one day in my shoes.....
Where should I start....
Last week I was put on continuous birth control. I decided to stop taking it after three days. This is where hope, maybe desperation came out to play...
#staytuned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment